CombSQL+ (Combinatorial Optimization Solver based on SQL)
CombSQL+ is a solver for combinatorial optimization problem.
- Masahiko Sakai (Nagoya Univ.)
- Genki Sakanashi (was in Nagoya Univ.)
- Junichiro Kishi (was in Nagoya Univ.)
- Genki Sakanashi and Masahiko Sakai,
Transformation of Combinatorial Optimization Problems Written in Extended SQL into Constraint Problems,
In Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming (PPDP 2018),
accepted version (c)authors/2018.
This is the author's version of the work. It is posted here for your personal use. Not for redistribution. The definitive version was published in doi 10.1145/3236950.3236963
- Genki Sakanashi and Masahiko Sakai
Transformation of SQL-based Combinatorial Optimization Problems into Constraint Problems,
The 112th meeting of Special Interest Group on Fundamental Problems in Artificial Intelligence (SIG-FPAI), SIG-FPAI-B903-03, pp. 12-17, 2020. pdf file
- Junichiro Kishi, Masahiko Sakai, Naoki Nishida, and Kenji Hashimoto,
Speeding Up Combinatorial Optimization Solver CombSQL+ by Introducing Pseudo-Boolean Constraints,
IEICE Technical Report, SS2020-25(2021-01), pp. 66-71, 2021 (In JAPANESE). pdf file (c)2021 by IEICE