NaPS (Nagoya Psudo-Boolean Solver)
NaPS is a solver for pseudo-Boolean constraints: linear constraints
with Boolean variable.
- Version 1.02b (submitted to PB'16 competition)
- Version 1.01 (bug fixed version of 1.00)
- Version 1.00 (submitted to PB evaluation 2015)
- Masahiko Sakai (Nagoya Univ.)
- Hidetomo Nabeshima (Univ. of Yamanashi)
- Naoki Nagatsuka (was in Nagoya Univ.)
- Harald Zankl (was in Univ. of Innsbruck)
- Masahiko Sakai and Hidetomo Nabeshima,
Construction of an ROBDD for a PB-constraint in band form and related techniques for PB-solvers,
IEICE Transaction on Information and Systems,
Vol. E98-D, No. 6,
Copyright(C) 2015 IEICE, on line transaction
This site is served by firstname.lastname@example.org, last modified: Jul.08.2016 .